DivinePKz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pvp Video/Justin & claws ftw breaking fc rules....

4 posters

Go down

Pvp Video/Justin & claws ftw breaking fc rules.... Empty Pvp Video/Justin & claws ftw breaking fc rules....

Post by C00kies M0st3r Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:06 pm

Well like i recorded the 2 nubs fc with pray on i didnt jsut wat to upload a report so like i got mage2 tank to help me vid a few Prod pvp kills and made a little pking video the quality is really bad thou i used fail hypercam and den i fail editing video so srry anyways here link 2 the pk video and the report on (justin) and (claws ftw)
fc with protect mele...
pk part is like the frist 2:30mins
the report on da 2 nubs is like 2-3mins around der
n like da rest liek from 4- end is the song XD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l34qn51oEvE

C00kies M0st3r

Back to top Go down

Pvp Video/Justin & claws ftw breaking fc rules.... Empty Re: Pvp Video/Justin & claws ftw breaking fc rules....

Post by Revelations Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:54 am

Nice bit of Evidence, strange pking vid, and Good song choice.

Eric needs to see this, if I get my staff ill do them justice. Smile
Revelations
Revelations
Forum Desinger
Graphic Designer
Forum Desinger Graphic Designer

Back to top Go down

Pvp Video/Justin & claws ftw breaking fc rules.... Empty Re: Pvp Video/Justin & claws ftw breaking fc rules....

Post by C00kies M0st3r Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:09 am

Lol I know lol fai lhyper cam n dis editing studio XD point was to get justin and the other nub anyways Smile

C00kies M0st3r

Back to top Go down

Post by omfg dead Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:14 pm

Dude.. no offence but i really didn't like it, same clips all the time in edge. Maybe try some bh clips and maybe some bridding next time.
omfg dead
omfg dead

Back to top Go down

Pvp Video/Justin & claws ftw breaking fc rules.... Empty reply

Post by X 0wn4g3 X Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:22 am

ok, a tip, dont just vid prodders. prod=gay if used 24/7 using stat hammer or vls is ok, but if your making a vid, use all kinds of weps u can find. that shows that you are a true master of pking. instead of a rich kid who pay for kills. and get camtasia. better quality and it dosnt lagg then. btw, vidding other players pking, not a good idea. vid ur own fights. more of a challange then.
X 0wn4g3 X
X 0wn4g3 X
Head Administrator
Forum Designer
Head Administrator  Forum Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by C00kies M0st3r Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:17 pm

mage 2 tank let me flim him w.e XD i just did it cuz i needed sumthing to add do the video so it wasnt just justin fc and such

C00kies M0st3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down