DivinePKz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XaT chat box abuse, im afraid its going to lead to server abuse

5 posters

Go down

XaT chat box abuse, im afraid its going to lead to server abuse Empty XaT chat box abuse, im afraid its going to lead to server abuse

Post by Justin Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:15 am

XaT chat box abuse, im afraid its going to lead to server abuse Abusex
I diddn't do anything to this fag rag, he needs to grow the fuck up

XaT chat box abuse, im afraid its going to lead to server abuse Abuse2

idk who the fuck this is, and why the fuck does life have owner? the kid e-dates and abuses too much he needs to grow a pair and get outside.

Justin

Back to top Go down

XaT chat box abuse, im afraid its going to lead to server abuse Empty Re: XaT chat box abuse, im afraid its going to lead to server abuse

Post by Justin Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:42 am

XaT chat box abuse, im afraid its going to lead to server abuse Moreabuse

he did nothing, life thinks its funny, this is the exact reason the server got fucked, because power hungry faggots like life get admin and shit.

Justin

Back to top Go down

XaT chat box abuse, im afraid its going to lead to server abuse Empty Re: XaT chat box abuse, im afraid its going to lead to server abuse

Post by squrtle Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:45 am

i banned him cause i accidently unbanned. and he was flaming everyone earlier so ya.
squrtle
squrtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:04 am

Ok one, i wasnt flaming anyone, i was joking with you, ask rev, i pmed him "im going to fuck with squrtle k?" and two, i had like 10 min left on ban and u banned me for another hour, you and life need to grow up, idk why life has owner, i mean i'd donate 5 dollars to get owner on a chat box but atleast i wudnt ban people for no reason, and talk about flaming people? this kid said i need my ass kicked , i said come to my adress and said it and you said, what a lie? ok eat a dick , idgaf if no body likes me , i love being hated, i think its funny when 5 12 year olds beg squrtle to ban me and then squrtle gives in and does it because he isnt used to having those powers.

XaT chat box abuse, im afraid its going to lead to server abuse Keeponabusing

GROW THE FUCK UP!

Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by 0mg i died Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:13 am

justin you always curse at staff,me and life so gtfo and dont report.

0mg i died

Back to top Go down

Post by life Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:19 am

justin that pick of me banning john is for good reason look at the picture. he is abusing a good mate of mine i kicked him twice and warned him but he kept going so i did my job and banned him. also you are abusive towards all players.

life

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:32 am

Uhm , 0mg i died, idk who you are so you need to mind your buisness, and life , ofcourse "you good mate" if it was some random kid you would have laughed, grow up.

Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by life Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:54 am

no if i see abuse to anyone i warn them 3 time, with a kick, then i ban.

life

Back to top Go down

XaT chat box abuse, im afraid its going to lead to server abuse Empty reply

Post by X 0wn4g3 X Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:58 am

well as i see it. squrtle did it cause he thought that u where flaming, so dont flame him for real for doing hes work. next time be more clear. now on u dont ban him ok.
X 0wn4g3 X
X 0wn4g3 X
Head Administrator
Forum Designer
Head Administrator  Forum Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by squrtle Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:05 pm

well if he starts flamming again i will ban iv been giving warnnings all day to this kid.
squrtle
squrtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down