DivinePKz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What i think about DivinePKz..?

4 posters

Go down

What i think about DivinePKz..? Empty What i think about DivinePKz..?

Post by Pked U2 Fast Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:01 am

Mkay well this is what i think is good/bad about the server..

good:
-good pking
-good items
-okay staff
-now thanks to me, no flooders Wink
-good switches

bad:
-about 55 players max it can hold without lag
-some staff do abuse, they say i do but idk how.
-the vps oh god... lmao
-ancient staff crashes the server if u use autocast.
-when it crashes it stays down for like 20 minutes.

if you need any help coding eric, just ask me..
Pked U2 Fast
Pked U2 Fast

Back to top Go down

What i think about DivinePKz..? Empty reply

Post by X 0wn4g3 X Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:06 am

Pked U2 Fast wrote:Mkay well this is what i think is good/bad about the server..

good:
-good pking
-good items
-okay staff
-now thanks to me, no flooders Wink <------ didnt work. flooders got on anyways.
-good switches <----- if u changed that i hate u. yesterday switches where awsome. today i couldnt even change to d claws by spamming them.

bad:
-some staff do abuse, they say i do but idk how. <----- sad thing is 2/6 is abusing. im demoting those who are so dw
-the vps oh god... lmao <--- true
-ancient staff crashes the server if u use autocast.<--- dosnt work anymore.

<------ would be awsome....
X 0wn4g3 X
X 0wn4g3 X
Head Administrator
Forum Designer
Head Administrator  Forum Designer

Back to top Go down

What i think about DivinePKz..? Empty Re: What i think about DivinePKz..?

Post by Ian Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:46 am

pked u2 fast, nice posting. i agree with most of it, other than, "thanks to you, no flooders"

Ian
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:08 am

I like how you say staff abuses, but you were an abuser.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pked U2 Fast Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:02 pm

Phantom wrote:I like how you say staff abuses, but you were an abuser.

there people go accusing me of abuse again, i didnt ever abuse besides when that fag kept verac hitting me while i was maging i said ill ban if u keep doin it he had pray on also, so when we got out of crater he flamed me and i was staff and then i muted him then unmuted 1 min later then i got accused of it. btw i didn't give any items away Wink
Pked U2 Fast
Pked U2 Fast

Back to top Go down

Post by Pked U2 Fast Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:03 pm

Ian wrote:pked u2 fast, nice posting. i agree with most of it, other than, "thanks to you, no flooders"

uhm, i did add antiflood, thats why when people try to flood it only lets in about 5 accounts to flood but it bans them right away Wink
Pked U2 Fast
Pked U2 Fast

Back to top Go down

Post by Pked U2 Fast Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:03 pm

X 0wn4g3 X wrote:
Pked U2 Fast wrote:Mkay well this is what i think is good/bad about the server..

good:
-good pking
-good items
-okay staff
-now thanks to me, no flooders Wink <------ didnt work. flooders got on anyways.
-good switches <----- if u changed that i hate u. yesterday switches where awsome. today i couldnt even change to d claws by spamming them.

bad:
-some staff do abuse, they say i do but idk how. <----- sad thing is 2/6 is abusing. im demoting those who are so dw
-the vps oh god... lmao <--- true
-ancient staff crashes the server if u use autocast.<--- dosnt work anymore.

<------ would be awsome....

good, he fixed autocast glitch. and also he needs to fix when u die during dc. lmfao xD i keep losin mah claws :c
Pked U2 Fast
Pked U2 Fast

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:10 pm

What i think about DivinePKz..? Icon_multiquote_off_en

There is a little multi-quote button btw, so you don't have to make 3 posts in a row.

And i think you deserve to lose your claws. I feel that an admin needs to check your account if you "keep losing your claws" as in you lost more than one. If you have more than 4 claws, I'm sure you probably got those from your admin account.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pked U2 Fast Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:38 pm

Phantom wrote:What i think about DivinePKz..? Icon_multiquote_off_en

There is a little multi-quote button btw, so you don't have to make 3 posts in a row.

And i think you deserve to lose your claws. I feel that an admin needs to check your account if you "keep losing your claws" as in you lost more than one. If you have more than 4 claws, I'm sure you probably got those from your admin account.

I kept losing them on my admin account, on my new account i have one pair of claws that i pked, howabout you stop replying my posts if you're just going to be an asshole on everyone, faggot. lol! but thanks for telling me that, i tried clicking it, it didn't work it wouldnt load. so i clicked "quote" :s
Pked U2 Fast
Pked U2 Fast

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:10 pm

Pked U2 Fast wrote:

I kept losing them on my admin account, on my new account i have one pair of claws that i pked, howabout you stop replying my posts if you're just going to be an asshole on everyone, faggot. lol! but thanks for telling me that, i tried clicking it, it didn't work it wouldnt load. so i clicked "quote" :s

You keep clicking multi quote on every post and then after your done, you click the normal "quote" button and it will bring up all the quotes.

And the reason why I'm being an asshole to you in every post is because i can't believe your stupidity. As soon as you get demoted, you start posting everywhere trying to act all nice so you get a second chance, although you had many warnings ingame, i've seen you flame another admin in public yell chat, i've seen you flame a couple of people in the site's Xat chatbox calling them everything in the book probably.
You seem to have an anger problem if you ask me. If one tiny thing ticks you, you just seem to go crazy and start flaming. I honestly wouldn't want an admin like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pked U2 Fast Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:21 pm

Phantom wrote:
Pked U2 Fast wrote:

and bvt

You keep clicking multi quote on every post and then after your done, you click the normal "quote" button and it will bring up all the quotes.

And the reason why I'm being an asshole to you in every post is because i can't believe your stupidity. As soon as you get demoted, you start posting everywhere trying to act all nice so you get a second chance, although you had many warnings ingame, i've seen you flame another admin in public yell chat, i've seen you flame a couple of people in the site's Xat chatbox calling them everything in the book probably.
You seem to have an anger problem if you ask me. If one tiny thing ticks you, you just seem to go crazy and start flaming. I honestly wouldn't want an admin like that.

okay wow. sorry i have anger problems and i'm not doing this for admin back i wanna be 1st poster rofl.
Pked U2 Fast
Pked U2 Fast

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:27 pm

Apology accepted.

I understand your disability.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pked U2 Fast Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:44 pm

Phantom wrote:Apology accepted.

see, there you go again being an asshole, i tried to apoligize but FUCK YOU, idiot. I'm seriously about to come to you're house and rip you're little 2 inch cock off and shove it up your wide asshole, i mean you're used to cock in your ass arent you?
Pked U2 Fast
Pked U2 Fast

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:46 pm

harsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:47 pm

is his but hole already streched out?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:01 pm

Pked U2 Fast wrote:

see, there you go again being an asshole, i tried to apoligize but FUCK YOU, idiot. I'm seriously about to come to you're house and rip you're little 2 inch cock off and shove it up your wide asshole, i mean you're used to cock in your ass arent you?

What are you talking about? I accepted you apology and said i understand your disability and feel sorry for you because you said you have anger issues.
Were you being sarcastic about that? Cause i didn't know Surprised.

But i would like a big weener going into my butt. That would be nice at a time like now.

Fucking gay---epic hybrid wrote:is his but hole already streched out?

Are you trying to say my cock is big? I'm flattered, sir.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pked U2 Fast Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:53 am

Phantom wrote:
Pked U2 Fast wrote:

What are you talking about? I accepted you apology and said i understand your disability and feel sorry for you because you said you have anger issues.
Were you being sarcastic about that? Cause i didn't know Surprised.

But i would like a big weener going into my butt. That would be nice at a time like now.

Fucking gay---epic hybrid wrote:is his but hole already streched out?

Are you trying to say my cock is big? I'm flattered, sir.

yes i was being sarcastic about that part, but i wasn't sure if you were sarcastic or not. lmfao but check out my pk video on the screenshot section Smile
Pked U2 Fast
Pked U2 Fast

Back to top Go down

Post by Revelations Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:22 am

Thread Closed due to Off-Topic posts. Evil or Very Mad

Before this the feedback was good and helpful. Thankyou
Revelations
Revelations
Forum Desinger
Graphic Designer
Forum Desinger Graphic Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down