DivinePKz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it possible to make it so that donors have like a different stall to theive from

+6
Inker J
squrtle
X 0wn4g3 X
Meth Fairys
Pat
Ian
10 posters

Go down

Is it possible to make it so that donors have like a different stall to theive from Empty Is it possible to make it so that donors have like a different stall to theive from

Post by Ian Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:54 pm

so like donors get a little more gold everytime they theive

Ian
Donator

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to make it so that donors have like a different stall to theive from Empty Re: Is it possible to make it so that donors have like a different stall to theive from

Post by Pat Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:35 pm

Sounds fair.

Pat

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to make it so that donors have like a different stall to theive from Empty Re: Is it possible to make it so that donors have like a different stall to theive from

Post by Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:19 pm

That's actually a pretty good idea. I'm pretty sure the best stall gives 100k.

So maybe donator can get a stall that gives 200k or 300k?

Or 250k.

Back to top Go down

Post by Meth Fairys Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:59 pm

The regular stall gives 250k ithink.Donor Stalls Should Give 500k=More People Might Donate?+SMS Needs To Be Added,Alot Of People Would Donate then.

Meth Fairys

Back to top Go down

Post by Pat Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:22 pm

@Meth Fairys, could you stop spammig the forums, you've had like 15 posts in 2minutes, you'll get the forums locked.

Pat

Back to top Go down

Post by Meth Fairys Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:34 pm

im not spamming forums????? servers off,so im looking at forums.and commenting on people post to just add in my opinion.thankyou very much.

Meth Fairys

Back to top Go down

Post by X 0wn4g3 X Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:12 pm

Pat wrote:@Meth Fairys, could you stop spammig the forums, you've had like 15 posts in 2minutes, you'll get the forums locked.

Meth Fairys wrote:im not spamming forums????? servers off,so im looking at forums.and commenting on people post to just add in my opinion.thankyou very much.
if u ask me hes not spamming the forums. i think most of her posts this far have been ok. but i delited a few though.

Last edited by X 0wn4g3 X on Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
X 0wn4g3 X
X 0wn4g3 X
Head Administrator
Forum Designer
Head Administrator  Forum Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by squrtle Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:54 am

this is a good idea. it will get more players to donate and then we can get a good vps!
squrtle
squrtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:23 am

Thanks to everyone with your feedback, i hope this is a subject that is looked over by the owners.(:

Ian
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Inker J Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:53 am

I think that could be a way to get more donars with the xtra money from stalls great idea Smile
Inker J
Inker J

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to make it so that donors have like a different stall to theive from Empty reply

Post by X 0wn4g3 X Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:05 pm

i talked to eric about it yesterday. and he said that its possible to get donator stalls.
X 0wn4g3 X
X 0wn4g3 X
Head Administrator
Forum Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Revelations Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:59 am

This is a very good unique suggestion. I highly commend this. Its possible to add a few more Donator things, maybe a Donator Zone perhaps?
Revelations
Revelations
Forum Desinger
Graphic Designer
Forum Desinger Graphic Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:59 am

yea also adding 3rd age to game, like maybe only for donors or something.

Ian
Donator

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to make it so that donors have like a different stall to theive from Empty reply

Post by X 0wn4g3 X Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:49 am

3rd age is added.. its admin only thought.
X 0wn4g3 X
X 0wn4g3 X
Head Administrator
Forum Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:40 am

awh, is there anyway that its not just admin only?

Ian
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by BonesPk Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:46 am

i think they should make like a donates like teleport were only donors can go to train and do stuff.

BonesPk

Back to top Go down

Post by iz go boom Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:19 pm

uhm, i pked a 3rd age full helm?
iz go boom
iz go boom
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by BonesPk Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:20 pm

nice iz go boom haha oi so hwo did you get claws?

BonesPk

Back to top Go down

Post by BonesPk Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:42 pm

Yeah do that tht would be sweet
make a Donator Zone

BonesPk

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:20 am

I think before anything is worked on we should fix the dc problem...

And for all you boobs who seem to think its an auto restarter, ITS NOT.

Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:47 am

Reaper wrote:I think before anything is worked on we should fix the dc problem...

And for all you boobs who seem to think its an auto restarter, ITS NOT.

Your a fuckin idiot, read the title and dont go off topic you dumb ass, its just an idea. no one said it was gonna happen

Ian
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down